MAPLE MUSTARD SALMON
This is what it looks like when Vermont and Alaska have a baby. The sauce is crazy good, and I think its largely due to the cilantro stems. Try this one, you will be glad you did. Many thanks to Genevieve Ko for the inspiration.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Chop up the the stems from the cilantro and put into a bowl. Chop and reserve the leaves, too.
- Add syrup, mustard, and mayo to the chopped cilantro stems and stir.
- Put salmon skin side down on a baking sheet and slather the maple mustard sauce on top of each portion.
- Bake about 15 minutes, until the center of the portions just begin to flake. You're looking for medium rare here.
- Serve with cilantro leaves on top and some lemon slices on the side.