These are suuuuuuper simple. Heck, you cold even use a store bought sauce. Real good, though. We like it on short grain calrose rice with some broccoli.
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons fresh ginger, grated
- 1 teaspoon garlic, pressed
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 3 tablespoons dry sherry
- 1/4 cup water mixed with 3 teaspoons cornstarch
- Wild Alaska Salmon
- 1 teaspoon toasted sesame seeds
- 2 tablespoon chopped green onion
- Combine soy sauce, sugar, ginger, garlic, honey, sesame oil, sherry, and water in a sauce pan. Bring to a low simmer and take off heat once thickened.
- Cut the salmon up into bite sized cubes. We keep the skin on, but if you don't want it, remove it before cutting into cubes.
- Marinate the salmon in the teriyaki sauce for about 20 minutes.
- Preheat air fryer to 400 degrees.
- Place salmon in the air fryer basket and air fry at 400°F about 5 minutes, shaking halfway until the salmon is cooked through in the center and browned all over.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds and green onions.