These are even simpler than the teriyaki ones. Super good, too. Great weeknight meal.
- Preheat your air fryer to 400°F.
- Cut the salmon up into bite sized cubes. We keep the skin on, but if you don't want it, remove it before cutting into cubes.
- Place salmon in a large bowl and lightly cover with oil. Spray the air fryer basket with oil, too.
- Cover the salmon with the spice rub.
- Place salmon in the air fryer basket and air fry at 400°F about 5 minutes, shaking halfway until the salmon is cooked through in the center and browned all over.
- Serve with lemon wedges and fresh parsley.